Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Falling Leaves Bracelet

A couple of weeks ago I got to take a class from Dana James, and learn her "Falling Leaves" design. The class was a lot of fun, and Dana sure knows her stuff! I finally finished this up the other day.  : )
Falling Leaves Bracelet
It's all copper, hand-made by me out of .22 gage wire, with little white and cranberry colored stone beads...  I forget what they are. The chain is the same one I made for my tutorial. I expect the copper will patina to match the beads very nicely by Autumn, when I will want to wear it.

2 comments:

  1. Love the bracelet and you were such a good student. Ha, I think you could have made this in your sleep and you sure as heck didn't need me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dana! I actually learned quite a lot in your class about hammering, and making clasps. It was fun! Thank you!

      Delete